- Our website
- Our emailers
- Our online ads
- Mobile Applications
- Third party websites
- Social media Adds
- Marketing channels , Brokers, Partners
Information we collect
WE collect the following information from you
- Contact information such as name, business name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Financial information such as bank statements, credit card statements, your average bank balance, personal and business credit history, payment behavior, bank account information, and tax ID number;
- Social security number;
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password, and IP address; and
- Business information including company size, and business type.
In addition to collecting information via our website and Mobile app, we may also conduct a site visit to collect information, and obtain information and external data used by lenders or funders to process applications and complete transactions, from credit reporting agencies and other vendors, as well as social media. Once you are an Efundex customer we may reach out to you form or otherwise obtain , information if you decide to renew your loan or cash advance.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to
- To advertise and market our funding partners’ products and services;
- To conduct research and analysis to prevent fraud and to better understand our customers and website visitors;
- Process your application and determine whether or not your business qualifies for one of our loan products;
- Communicate with you to send order confirmations, respond to customer service requests, send marketing communications, and send account update notifications;
- Conduct research and analyses to better understand our customers; and
- Verify your identity and conduct appropriate diligence;
Disclosure of your information
We provide your Information, whether aggregated or not, to our subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, and business partners to help us with our business activities, including, but not limited to, marketing our funding partners’ products and services to you. We share Information with our funding partners in connection with helping you find and obtain Funding. We may share Information with business partners to inform you of products or services that may interest you. We may also disclose y our Information:
- To a buyer or other successor in the event a merger divestiture restructuring , reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all efundex assets, weather as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy liquidation or similar processing in which information held by efundex is among the assets transferred .
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To fulfill any purpose or effect the action for which you provide the Information
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
User Access and Choice
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our Website or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Opt out Policy
Efundex and our business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from Efundex and our trusted business partners by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
ggregate information is non-personally identifiable or anonymous information about you, including the date and time of your visit, the IP address of your computer or mobile device, your computer or mobile device browser information, the Internet address that you visited prior to and after reaching the Site, the name of the domain and host you used to access the Internet, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID and the features of our Site which you accessed. This data is in no way associated with your personally identifiable information.
- Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality.
We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Website and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
You may review, correct, update or change the personally identifiable information you provide at any time. If you would like to edit your personally identifiable information, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com
This Site and our Services are not directed to person under the age of 13. If you become aware that you child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from, market to or accept services from children. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Anti-money Laundering Compliance Notice
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Security of Information
Merchant Capital Solutions llc Dba efundex
147 w35th street suite 805
New York NY 10001
If you are contacting us to opt-out of marketing communications, you must include your full name and business mailing email addresses and account number. Once we locate your contact information based on the information you provide us, it will be removed from our databases and mailings lists.